A friend told me this:
The word ‘company’ comes from Latin: ‘com’ means with or together; ‘panis’ means bread. So originally it referred to people sharing a meal.
That gave me a whole new meaning to the importance of lunching together
- Walk away from work and sit down together.
- Share your meal, your experiences, successes, failures and your ideas.
- Talk about nothing, or be quiet.
- Get to know and understand each other better.
- Get up energized and eager to create some cool stuff.
So how do you lunch at work?
Feel free to inspire us in the comments! Here’s how these companies do it: Read more…